October 05 - 06, 2020
The Sheraton, Boston MA
Day One: Leveraging Data as a Strategic Asset
Monday, October 5th, 2020
11:10 AM Keynote: Harnessing Your Data To Drive Innovation And Revenue, Without Compromising Privacy Or Security
Data can be a valuable asset to your business – driving a competitive advantage, launching new products or creating operational efficiencies. However, many organizations struggle to extract value from their data due to data being trapped in silos, lack of data knowledge or expertise, fear of headline or reputational risk, and data privacy regulations and compliance. There are many examples of organizations that are currently using their data to drive significant business value (i.e. machine learning and AI) and opening up new revenue opportunities. This session will share real-world examples and outline a road map organizations can follow to safely organize and generate tangible value from their data without compromising privacy or security.
- How can existing data management practices be modernized to take advantage of innovative technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence?
- How can data be used as an asset while maintaining compliance with privacy and security regulations?
- There are 3 data types to use as part of your overall data strategy: raw, anonymous, and synthetic. Each data type has a different revenue potential and risk profile. Synthetic data is the “breakthrough” data set; it is the future of data, and you should be using it now.
- There is a proven, safe process that maximizes your data revenue while minimizing your risk, ensuring that your team is an excellent steward of data.
These interactive roundtable sessions take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to learn about. Sit and learn in an intimate format from thought leaders of the most cutting edge data management solutions. Hear about capabilities to help you solve your unique data challenges and engage in deep discussion with the moderators and your peers to learn from the broader community. You pick which roundtables to partake in – choose the topics relevant to your most pressing initiatives and divide and conquer with your team members taking a seat at the other tables to further your data initiatives. Each Roundtable discussion lasts 30 minutes – choose 2! Interested in demonstrating thought leadership as a roundtable discussion host? Contact Charles McNiff at 646-200-7828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Operationalizing Data Management and Governance: What’s Required? What to Avoid?
Peter Ku, VP, Chief Industry Strategist, Financial Services, Informatica
2.From Augmented to Self-driving Data Management
Michal Klaus, Chief Executive Officer, Ataccama
3.Harnessing Your Data to Drive Innovation and Revenue, Without Compromising Privacy or Security
Randy Koch, Chief Executive Officer, ARM Insight, Inc.
4.When Consent Does Not Work - Maximizing Lawful Value of AI, Data Sharing & Combining
Gary LaFever, Chief Executive Officer, Anonos
5. Next Generation Fraud Detection
Kendall Clark, Founder & CEO, Stardog
Dmytro Dolgopolov, Senior Director of Content Services & Analytics, FINRA
6.Leveraging Advanced Visualization to Explain the Flow of Data
7.Leveraging AI to Mine the Value Out of Unstructured Data
8.Harnessing Innovations in Data Aggregation Across the Enterprise
9.Deploying RPA to Gain Operational Efficiencies as Part of Broader Transformation
10.Data Integration From Application to Application