May 04 - 06, 2020
The Sheraton, Boston MA
Day One: Leveraging Data as a Strategic Asset
Monday, May 4th, 2020
- What controls are required around ethics?
- What are your ethical obligations around data?
- What do you need to know about ethical risk tolerance?
- Where is the line when it comes to understanding the ins and outs of the customer to determine new product offerings and recommendations?
Day Three: The Future of Data Management
Wednesday, May 6th, 2020
10:10 AM Panel Discussion: Aligning Data Strategy and New Technological Capabilities to Meet Constantly Evolving Global Regulatory Requirements
- Keep up with evolving regulations and shifting interpretations, including technologies to enable this
- Align with legal, regulatory and technology teams to build out the controls required for compliance
- Understand the different types of reports that regulators are increasingly scrutinizing
- Bolster more nimble infrastructure for faster turns on reporting